Friday 16 November 2012

Personal Childhood Web


Personal Childhood Web
 

As we mature, it is evident that we are products of our environment.  We are not carbon copies of our parents siblings or ancestors; however, their experiences have helped to form our identities in ways that we may not be cognisant of.   When creating this childhood web, I found myself becoming very emotional.  I am grateful for all the positive influences in my early years.  The web reflects only a handful of important people who I  cherish.



2 comments:

  1. Barb,
    It sounds like you have an amazing support system! Your father and my father sound like they could be the same person. In fact, you put into words exactly how I was trying to portray my Dad in my blog. I don't remember if you said this is another discussion or blog post but do you have any kids of your own?

    Tara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tara

      I have a son. He just turned 13 last week. Can't believe how time goes by so quickly.

      Delete